1. Dresses purchased at Aime Moi Encore are sold as seen and are non-refundable.
2. Although we try our hardest to ensure our dresses are in excellent condition, they are pre-loved - meaning there may be imperfections. It is the Client's responsibility to ensure they have thoroughly inspected the item purchased before taking it home.
3. It is the Client's responsibility to arrange alterations and pay for this service. We offer an in-house service for dresses purchased within our store (this is an additional cost and we do also charge a one-off £25 appointment fee). Please contact us to arrange an alteration appointment.
4. Any deposits paid are non-refundable. The remaining balance must be paid within 7 days.
5. We ask that if a Client is trying dresses on, they arrive to their appointment in a hygienic state without any self-tanning product applied. We also request that the Client ensures they are wearing clean, comfortable and well-fitting underwear.
6. Please note that our shop is based on the first floor of the building and therefore, there are a small set of stairs leading up to our shop.